International development consultant specialising in private sector development: inclusive business, market systems and innovation funds. Co-Founder & Director of Smallholdr, an inclusive software as a service (SAAS) business based on a mobile app and web-based management system which enables the collection and management of smallholder and farming processes data and work-plan based management of extension teams.
- Extensive experience managing large scale projects and teams in both public and private sectors for over 25 years.
- Highly analytical and strategic thinker with excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Seven years international development experience in Malawi and consultancies in Nigeria and Bangladesh covering a broad range of markets including agriculture, renewable energy and the business enabling environment.
- Delivers high quality support and advice to a wide range of clients including national and international businesses, bilateral donors, government agencies and development programmes
- Currently the Project Delivery Lead for the Business Innovation Facility (BIF) Business Partnerships Fund and Technical Adviser on the Company-led Window.