Pictures, plans and project visits: blog mini-series from the BIF team meeting in Malawi
With roughly one year left in the pilot, the Business Innovation Facility team has gathered in Malawi to assess progress so far and kick off the next phase of the project. Travelling to Lilongwe and Lake Malawi all the way from Bangladesh, India, Zambia, Nigeria and London, the team have come together for the third time since the launch of BIF, to take stock, exchange lessons emerging from over 60 large and small projects and to shape the final year of the pilot.
To keep you up to date on what we are discussing and what we're learning, we launched a blog mini-series direct from Malawi. Members of the team posted blogs about our team meetings and activities. Click below to find out what the team got up to:
- The value of a checklist: Ike Ilegbune, Nigeria Country team.
- BIF in pictures: Jack Newnham, Director of the Business Innovation Facility
- A poignant illustration of inclusive business - the BIF team visits...: Andrew Kambobe, Zambia Country Manager
- Getting the word out: Kate Collins, Malawi Country team
- Water, water everywhere: Clare Convey on a field visit to Malawi Mangoes.