The Clean Cooking Investment Forum 2018 is a first-of-its-kind event.
- Investors will gain a comprehensive view of the landscape of investment opportunities emerging in the clean cooking sector in Eas Africa and around the world
- Businesses will learn about domestic and international funding opportunities
- Participants will engage with the public and private sector to discuss policy initiatives to facilitate sector growth in East Africa and elsewhere
- Participants will meet key stakeholders through a structured B2B matchmaking and networking session
- Participants will get a special rate (10% discount) on tickets to participate in the Unlocking Solar Capital Africa conference on 7-8 November
In addition, there will be an optional, early-morning session on Day 2 which focuses on clean cooking solutions in humanitarian settings. Participants will engage in a discussion around private sector approaches to deliver clean cooking solutions to displaced people in East Africa and around the world. The full Forum agenda can be accessed here.