The Decarbonized Thailand Sandbox (DTS) Program is a program in collaboration between True Digital Park and New Energy Nexus Thailand. This is an opportunity for leading corporates and potential startups to test their innovation to achieve the ambitious goal to decarbonize Thailand’s industry. The program enables businesses to sprint and learns from one another in order to help Thailand achieve its net-zero goal and ensure the company's long-term sustainability.
- Meet corporate mentors to refine and develop specific solutions for your targeted industry
- Learn from experts and expand your networks.
- The selected teams will get matched with specific corporations and start your POC during the sandbox.
- Thai and/or international startup teams are eligible.
- Market-ready businesses or validated technologies are preferred (TRL 4 and above)
- Startups with a business models relevant to GHG reduction (decarbonization), such as energy innovation or renewable energy, climate tech, clean tech or innovation to support decarbonization for circular economy.