The webinar presents high-level insights from the report “More than Money: Mapping the landscape of advisory support for inclusive business (2017)”.
- Learn about the landscape of organizations that provide advisory support
- Learn lessons about making advisory support effective
- Hear about first-hand experiences of using and providing advisory support from the CEO of Reel Gardening and the Acceleration Facilitator of USAID’s Securing Water for Food Program
Impact entrepreneurs and their backers are increasingly looking beyond the finance that enterprises need. Different types of non-financial support or advisory support for inclusive business have mushroomed in recent years and this is increasingly seen as fundamental to success at scale.
In this webinar, we launch a new report from USAID’s Global Development Lab on the landscape of advisory support. The authors of the report present a summary of its findings, exploring the range of support currently available, key operational issues facing providers of advisory support, and the effectiveness and value that support has for beneficiaries. We also hear directly from a business that has accessed advisory support and an organization that provides it.
This webinar is relevant for you if...
- You are a provider of advisory support
- You seek to support inclusive businesses in other ways
- You want to know what types of support are offered and what types of support are
- Webinar: Advisory Support for Inclusive Business
Duration: 1hr 32min
- Alexis Bonnell, Chief, Applied Innovation & Acceleration, USAID Global Development Lab at USAID
- Amy Sticklor, Portfolio Manager, Global Development Lab at USAID
- Caroline Ashley, report co-author and Director at Ashley Insight
- Claire Reid, CEO and Founder of Reel Gardening
- Kevan Hayes, Acceleration Facilitator, Securing Water for Food: A Grand Challenge for Development, Technical Assistance Facility
- Aline Menden, report advisor and Founding Director, Endeva
- Further resources