Developing and Scaling Inclusive Business Models
In this course, you will:
- Discover 14 practical tools to build and scale your inclusive business model
- Explore ways to partner with the inclusive business ecosystem
- Learn about the Inclusive Business Features
The e-learning course "Developing and Scaling Inclusive Business models" is designed for multiple actors from the inclusive business (IB) ecosystem, especially companies and intermediaries. It explains the Inclusive Business Features, maps the IB ecosystem, and provides a treasure chest of practical tools for intra- and entrepreneurs. All the tools have been developed by established innovators from the IB ecosystem. They can be used to expand and transform companies by integrating the base of the pyramid into their business models.
Format and Timing
- “Developing and Scaling Inclusive Business Models” builds on the e-learning course “Introduction to Inclusive Business.” However, you can also take it as a stand-alone.
- The course has no start or end date. You can complete it at your own pace.
- The modules take between 15 and 120 minutes each. Overall, the course will take you about two to three hours to complete .
- You can choose how deep to dive into the individual content areas.
- When you have completed the final quiz, you will obtain a personalised certificate.
This course is relevant for you if...
- You are an entrepreneur or intrapreneur looking to establish or scale an inclusive business model.
- You are a funder or intermediary supporting inclusive business companies.
- You are an institution providing courses on sustainability
- You are interested in inclusive businesses and ways to partner with them.
- Module 1: Introduction and course instructions
Module 1 introduces you to the course and explains the format, content and overall objectives of the course. It also revises key learnings from the introductory course.
Duration: 10-15 minutes
- Module 2: Inclusive Business Features and Partnerships
Module 2 introduces the Inclusive Business Features and highlights ways to partner with actors from the IB ecosystem.
Duration: 45-60 minutes
- Module 3: Inclusive Business Treasure Chest
Module 3 introduces 14 tools developed by the IB ecosystem. They cover various topics related to the development and scaling of IB models, including a gender and an environmental perspective. As learners can choose how deep to delve into the individual tools, the time needed to complete this module is highly variable.
Duration: 90-120 minutes